Saturday, January 2, 2010

My New Year's Ritual

by Julia D. Stege, MFA

Every year at this time I do a little ritual to complete my year.

It's simply this: I write down on little pieces of paper what I'm letting go of... those things I don't want. I put them in a metal bowl (OK, it's an ashtray) and burn them while imagining those things going up in ashes. It's a little magic trick I use to intentionally let the past go.
This year I burned these things for myself and the world:

health challenges
headaches
procrastination
unconscious behaviors
alienation from the numbers
sugar!
worry
miscommunications
fear mongering by the media
economic hardship

I burned them under the powerful blue moon lunar eclipse on New Years Eve, but any time is OK to leave the past in the past. This creates the ground for attracting what I do want in the new year.

Magical Marketer Julia D. Stege, MFA helps people attract their perfect customers with a unique combination of Law of Attraction, Wildly Attractive WebsitesTM, Branding from the HeartTM, and smart Social Networking strategies. If you're ready to start attracting your perfect customers now, get Julia's free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com . WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include the entire article including this bio at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment