Monday, January 4, 2010

Mastering Attraction Part I: Focusing on Your Perfect Customers

by Julia D. Stege, MFA

The first question in the Strategic Attraction PlanTM is "What are the qualities, characteristics and attributes of my perfect customers?" This will be a long list of traits that you can add to over time. For inspiration, think about perfect customers from your past, or even just people you have really liked. Write down their qualities in your plan. These are the kinds of people you really want to work with.

To get in to the details, you may want to answer this question in categories. Here are some brain teasers:

Personality Traits: what are they like to talk with, what do they say, what do they look like, what are their interests, how are they to be with, what is their attitude?

My Examples: They are funny, brilliant conversationalists, up to big things in the world, progressive thinkers, hip dressers, love nature and the outdoors, environmentalists, inspiring to be around, take responsibility for their experience of life, very successful in their business...

Marketing Response: how they find you, how they respond to your website, what they say about your marketing

My Examples: They easily find me online through my website and the social networks, they say, "You have the most beautiful website I've seen." "I read your blog and really relate to your approach to marketing." "I know I want to work with you, when can we get started" " I've been following you for years and I'm finally ready."

Resources: how much money do they have to work with you, who do they know, how many people do they refer to you, what do they have that you want or need?

My Examples: They have $3,000 or more to invest in their marketing project right away, they refer several perfect customers per year, they have a video collection on topics of interest to me

Magical Marketer Julia D. Stege, MFA helps people attract their perfect customers with a unique combination of Law of Attraction, Wildly Attractive WebsitesTM, Branding from the HeartTM, and smart Social Networking strategies. If you're ready to start attracting your perfect customers now, get Julia's free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com . WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include the entire article including this bio at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment