Monday, January 4, 2010

Mastering Attraction Part III: What Do You Really Want?

by Julia D. Stege, MFA

The third question in the Strategic Attraction PlanTM is "What do I want my perfect customers to expect from me?"

This is the part of the Attraction Plan where you get to focus on what YOU want. I often say this is a revolutionary question especially for women who have spent their whole lives serving everyone else's needs before their own. While you answer this, think only of what you want. Nothing you don't want goes here.

What I want my perfect customers to expect from me is what I want to offer, what I want to have, what I want to be like, what I want to do, and what my boundaries are.

You may want to make categories for this part of the plan as follows:

Business Offerings: the products and services you offer, your delivery methods, the business conversations you have, the prices you charge

Team Support: the kinds of support you have and want, what your vendors are doing and what they are like, what they take off your hands

Business Goals: how much money you want to earn and for what, how many customers you want each week or month, what you want to acheive

Personal Goals: what you want for your relationships, where you want to live, kind of house or car you want, vacations you want to take

Get specific! Clarifying what you want in detail will help you attract it faster.

Magical Marketer Julia D. Stege, MFA helps people attract their perfect customers with a unique combination of Law of Attraction, Wildly Attractive WebsitesTM, Branding from the HeartTM, and smart Social Networking strategies. If you're ready to start attracting your perfect customers now, get Julia's free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com . WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include the entire article including this bio at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment