Monday, January 4, 2010

Mastering Attraction Part IV: Being Attractive

by Julia D. Stege, MFA

The fourth question in the Strategic Attraction PlanTM is "Who do I get to be to attract what I want?"
To attract what you want, you must be a vibrational match to what you want. In this part of the Attraction Plan we want to declare a way of being that is a match to our desire.

When you look at your Attraction Plan Part 3 for the things you want that have not yet manifested, ask yourself what way of being would attract that. Write a being statement beginning with "I am" and it is suggested you give your being a title to make the process more fun and memorable.

My Example: I want my perfect customers to expect me to live in an environmentally advanced home with great insulation, radiant heat and solar power.

To attract this I am being persistent and creative. I am the Queen of Being Green!

Magical Marketer Julia D. Stege, MFA helps people attract their perfect customers with a unique combination of Law of Attraction, Wildly Attractive WebsitesTM, Branding from the HeartTM, and smart Social Networking strategies. If you're ready to start attracting your perfect customers now, get Julia's free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com . WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include the entire article including this bio at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment