Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Software Review: Tweet Adder

by Julia D. Stege, MFA

If you're in to Twitter at all, you know that you can grow a following faster there than in the other social networks with just a little effort... or automation. Because Twitter ediquette says that "whomever follows me I shall follow in kind," you have a good chance of growing your followers list by following a bunch of people first.

However, you don't want to grow your Twitter with just anyone. You want to follow people of like mind and heart. This is what makes Tweet Adder Software so useful.

BENEFITS OF TWEET ADDER
GROW YOUR FOLLOWING FAST: The main benefit of the Tweet Adder software is that it can help you automatically follow folks by keyword, a lot of folks (up to 1000 per day). Tweet Adder will also remove people who haven't added me yet in a set number of days. This helps me to maintain a reasonable ratio of "following" to "followers." And I can add certain people (like my mentors) to the "safe list" so they won't be removed in my 'unfollow' sequence, even if they haven't yet followed me.

LOCATE PEEPS BY KEYWORD OR ZIPCODE: I use Tweet Adder to grow my following using keywords like "law of attraction" or "#loa", "Consciousness" and "Gratitude". I can select how many people per day I want to add using these words. I can even look at all the people Tweet Adder will add before I add them if I want. If I want to attract local peeps, I can search by Zip Code and keyword simultaneously. There are other powerful ways to find your perfect customers using Tweet Adder.
SCHEDULING TWEETS: You can use Tweet Adder to schedule tweets in advance. (similar to Future Tweets and Tweet Later) Use this feature to plan out your tweets for the day all at once and save yourself time going back into Twitter to send your tweets. I actually still use Future Tweets for this so I can easily see all my tweets at once (see my Future Tweets review HERE.)but on occasion I will use Tweet Adder for this.
FEATURE RICH: There are a host of features Tweet Adder boasts that I haven't used yet, like Automated Direct Messaging to welcome new followers and announce events, a Twitter music promotion tool, URL shortening on the fly, and full Twitter stats. They keep adding features too so this is a robust tool for anyone wanting to maximize the benefits of Twitter.

DRAWBACKS TO TWEET ADDER

COSTS TO USE: This software is not free like some of the other software I review in my blog. You can take it for a test run and check out the various features, then if you like it, you'll be paying $55 for one Twitter profile. There are higher price options for multiple accounts. The upside is that this is a one time fee with updates for life.

MUST LOG IN: Another drawback to this service is that you must log on to the program to use the automated features. You can't just set it and forget it the way they advertise. The program will not run unless your computer is on and you are successfully logged in to the software. Also, if you want to use it on 2 computers, because they don't have a synch mechanism yet, you need to move your Tweet Adder file back and forth between the computers you are using. Best to just keep it on one computer till they create the synch mechanism!

The benefits Tweet Adder boasts are:

  • Increase Twitter and Site Traffic to your event, charity, service, business, band, or website
  • Find Like Minded Twitter Followers in Seconds
  • Auto Follow up to 1000 Targeted Profiles per Day
  • Get up to 500 new twitter followers per day per profile
  • Multiple Accounts, Unlimited Twitter Profiles & Chaining
  • Automate Twitter Posts, Scheduled Tweets, Stay active without actually being active
  • Automate Scheduled Direct Messages
  • Auto Unfollow, VIP Safe List
  • Best Twitter Search, including Global Location and Multi Language Searches
  • Set it and Forget It! Runs Daily, Automatically
  • Every Twitter Feature imaginable!
  • Spend time with your family, take off for the weekend, go on vacation! We’ll do the rest!
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL OF TWEET ADDER SOFTWARE HERE

Magical Marketer Julia D. Stege, MFA helps people attract their perfect customers with a unique combination of Law of Attraction, Wildly Attractive WebsitesTM, Branding from the HeartTM, and smart Social Networking strategies. If you're ready to start attracting your perfect customers now, get Julia's free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com . WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include the entire article including this bio at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Tweet Adder Review, 20% Off Coupon & Discount www.newtweetsoftware.com

    ReplyDelete