Monday, May 25, 2009

How Did You Do That?

A Twitter Tip (Twip?) You Can Use Now
by Julia D. Stege, MFA
@MagicalMarketer

I was busy with a plate full of greens at a networking lunch recently when the woman next to me showed me her iPhone. "You just tweeted me," she said.

I grabbed her iPhone and saw my latest Twitter update on her screen. I grinned. "Yup."

"How did you do that?" she asked.

I touched my nose and wiggled it Tabatha style. "Magic," I said. After all, I am the Magical Marketer, and this is how I get the reputation for being a Social Networking guru, of sorts. It's a reputation I enjoy.

However, though I have fun creating the image of owning super powers, I love empowering people even more.

So I told my buddy about the application I use to schedule tweets to go out when I'm networking, or digging up dirt in the garden, or even sleeping. It's called www.FutureTweets.com and it's a free application that allows you to schedule one time or recurring Twitter updates. And unlike some of the other tweet-schedulers, FutureTweets doesn't tag your tweets. This allows you to tweet without announcing you've used a scheduler.

FutureTweets saves a lot of time since you can schedule all your tweets at once instead of making multiple visits to update your status. You can take about 10 minutes to schedule a dozen tweets to go out over the next 24 hours, once per day, week or month.

And if you're worried about folks noticing your repetitive tweets, here's some sage advice. Make sure your tweets offer something of real benefit to people, like a link to a free educational podcast or blog post, an inspiring quote, or a daily reminder. Your perfect followers will appreciate having multiple opportunities to take in your tweet.

Including Twitter as an integral part of your Internet Marketing Plan is fast becoming essential. In my 10 week webinar, Attracting Perfect Customers Online, I instruct conscious entrepreneurs and holistic practitioners how to use the hottest social networks to attract their most perfect customers online. I teach time-shaving tips along with a practical attraction-based marketing plan that is fun, fulfilling and sustainable. See http://www.graphicgirlz.com/apco.html for more details.

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Magical Marketer Julia D. Stege, MFA helps people attract their perfect customers with a unique combination of Law of Attraction, wildly attractive logos and websites, and smart Social Networking techniques. If you're ready to start attracting your perfect customers now, get Julia's free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com/

2 comments:

  1. Vision boards are very powerful tools when used in conjunction with the law of attraction.

    Vision board

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your blog posts. And one of these days I might be buying your "attracting your perfect customer". I have bookmarked it :-).

    ReplyDelete