Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to Attract Clients Fast:: More Tips!


If you want to attract clients fast, there are some important strategies that can help you allow your perfect customers to flow to you. The most important of these strategies is creating and refining your Strategic Attraction PlanTM.

Most of you have created an Attraction Plan once or twice, but you haven't been updating your Plan as you and your business grow and change. Whenever I want results fast, I create a new Attraction Plan from scratch to get the exact right feeling into it, and then I refine my plan for five minutes or more every morning and every night until I see the results I want.

Recently I used this process
to attract several large branding and website design clients. I had over $10,000 in new contracts within a week.


All the great mentors of the last century have reminded us that manifestation begins in the realm of thought. We must think about the results we want if we desire to achieve those results in the real world. It is important for us to line up with and expect what we want, and clarifying our desires is the first step.

The Strategic Attraction Plan that I mastered during a certification program offered by Perfect Customers, Inc is the most effective tool I've found for attracting clients fast. Take about an hour to create your plan from scratch, and then you want to take about 5 - 10 minutes to refine it daily.

The Strategic Attraction PlanTM

Answer these questions as fully as possible. Leave a few blank pages between each question to allow room to add to and refine your plan over time.

Question 1: What are the qualities, characteristics and attributes of my perfect customers?
Question 2: What makes me and my perfect customers tick?
Question 3: What do I want my perfect customers to expect from me.
Question 4: Who do I have to be to attract what I say I want?

Want more guidance in creating your plan? Sign up for your free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com . This kit includes a report, 2 podcasts, and membership in the Magical Marketing eZine for tips and special offers.

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Magical Marketer Julia D. Stege, MFA helps people attract their perfect customers with a unique combination of Law of Attraction, wildly attractive logos and websites, and smart Internet marketing techniques. If you're ready to start attracting your perfect customers now, get Julia's free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment