Monday, July 13, 2009

Magnetic Marketing Tips for Web-Shy Entrepreneurs

by Julia D. Stege, MFA
@magicalmarketer

I talk to a lot of coaches, healers, and conscious entrepreneurs who tell me they don't like the web. Don't get me wrong, these are regular upstanding business people who are quite hip in a lot of ways. They just want to limit their time in front of the machine. They're concerned about their vibration and the electronic gadgetry makes them a bit uptight.

I understand. Really, I like to get outside and futz around with my garden and catch a few rays during the day. It's part of the benefits of being self employed. But I don't underestimate the power of the Internet to offer me this freedom to futz. I rely heavily on the Internet to attract my customers, and knowing what tools to use and when and how are vital keys to my business success.

Therefore, though I feel your pain and I want to pick the flowers too, I have to tell you that Internet marketing is no longer just an option. It is vital to your success. The key becomes using the Internet in ways that are fun and fulfilling to you and your life mission.

That said, there are some things you can do before you get online that will help you become a magical magnet for your perfect customers:

1) Clarify what you want. You will save a lot of time and frustration if you know who your perfect customers are. Creating an attraction plan is a perfect way to streamline your marketing and open the gateways to becoming a magnet for what you want. Get the Magical Marketing Toolkit for instructions on how to create your Attraction Plan.

2) "What you seek is seeking you." Rumi ~ Take a deep breath and drink this in: your perfect customers are seeking you right now. You are the one. When they find you they will thank their lucky stars. You don't have to target anyone, and you will not have to convince anyone of anything. Your perfect customers are already your biggest fans. When you fully understand this you will be more relaxed and a lot more attractive!

3) What you care about is what they care about. All you need to do is write about your passion and purpose. When you tap into your true essence and share that with the world there is nothing more compelling, especially to your perfect customers. You are simpatico. You share a lot in common because you are on the same path in life. You don't need to strategize too much, just notice what you are compelled to share about and write it down. Consider the challenges you can help people overcome. That's your true passion. Write about that!

4) Register for my free teleclass series. I've spent a lot of time learning what tools to use to get to page one of Google, expand my list, and create buzz about my business online. I'll be sharing my secrets with you so you can save time online and become empowered to share your mission far and wide. See http://www.graphicgirlz.com/apco.html for more info or just email info@magicalmarketingonline.com to receive the call in information. If you cannot make the live class, a podcast of the event will be made available to those who register.

Taking these steps will help you hone your intention and improve your effectiveness online. Once your inbox fills with business inquiries from perfect customers, I bet you'll start considering the computer as more of a friend.

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Magical Marketer Julia D. Stege, MFA helps people attract their perfect customers with a unique combination of Law of Attraction, Wildly Attractive WebsitesTM, Branding from the HeartTM, and smart Social Networking strategies. If you're ready to start attracting your perfect customers now, get Julia's free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it can prove helpful to put up a fun video that people will want to share on YouTube, Vimeo, AdWido and other video sites in order to generate free exposure for your small business. With the right video, everybody will want to share their find with their friends.

    ReplyDelete