Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fear or Love? Choose!

a tip for attracting customers fast!
by Julia D. Stege, MFA


The economy is changing, this we all know. Some will look at it as a bad thing, and others will see it as an opportunity to acheive what they've never before been able to.

What's the difference between these two attitudes? Just a choice. One is a choice to be in fear and another is a choice to be in love with life.

Recently I was listening to the news by mistake and I heard some scary stuff. I'll spare you the details but suffice it to say, I felt rather tense afterward. I noticed as I lay in bed that night that I was having thoughts like "What if I never get a client again?"

I knew this was a disempowering thought and that if I were to entertain it too long, I would start manifesting in that direction. So instead I began to think about what I love about my work and the people I serve (that would be you guys.) I mused over the positive effect I have on people and the ways I get to help.

I got into the vision and imagined people I'll get to serve in the future. I thought about helping them get in touch with their purpose. I could hear their glee as they discover their Magical Keywords or start using Social Networks for the first time. I saw tears of happiness in their eyes as they watched the unveiling of their new Wildly Attractive Website. I immediately felt better and right away that week I was signing new customers, forgetting all about my worrisome thoughts.

Answer these questions to start attracting clients now:

  1. What do you love about what you do?

  2. What do you do that really makes a difference for others?

  3. What things do your grateful clients say to you?
Muse about that next time you feel shaky about the uncertainty of life. Close your eyes and imagine profoundly helping people. Feel the feeling of it and before you know it you will be attracting the people who need your services now. (Make sure to imagine them paying you handsomely too!)

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Magical Marketer Julia D. Stege, MFA helps people attract their perfect customers with a unique combination of Law of Attraction, wildly attractive logos and websites, and smart Internet marketing techniques. If you're ready to start attracting your perfect customers now, get Julia's free Magical Marketing Toolkit at http://www.magicalmarketingtoolkit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment