Friday, August 8, 2008

Authentic Sharing Attracts Perfect Customers

Have you grown tired of the constant barrage of advertising messages bombarding you each day? The Union of Concerned Scientists estimates that the average American is exposed to about 3000 advertising messages a day costing corporations billions per year. In the old paradigm for marketing, businesses are instructed to target their audiences and inundate them until they are brainwashed into buying.

If you’re like me and thousands of conscious entrepreneurs, you’re looking for a new paradigm for marketing, one that is authentic, one that recognizes and honors our intuition and chosen life paths, one that attracts rather than targets perfect customers. I’m here to tell you that we can get the word out about our products and services without brainwashing anyone or producing hype. We can attract our perfect customers by sharing ourselves authentically.

What You Seek is Seeking You

The Law of Attraction states that those with a similar energy are attracted to each other. How we are being, as well as how we are marketing, determines whether or not our perfect customers will be drawn to us, and whether they will recognize us when they do find us! There are people out there who are seeking you, your products and services as well as your personality, your approach, your mission.

When I consciously realize my perfect customers are seeking me now, my marketing takes on a different color. I realize that when my perfect customers find me (or my website, my post cards, my fliers, etc) they will only know me as who they are seeking if I am authentic and come from the heart in my marketing. If I am engaging in competitive marketing strategies or hype of any kind, my most perfect customers will pass right by me. But when I share my true self in my marketing, my perfect customers breathe a sigh of relief. They call me and say, “I know you’re the one I want to work with.”

5 Easy Steps for Attracting Perfect Customers

If you want to attract your perfect customers, there are 5 easy steps you can take today to get started.

Step 1) First, you want to determine who your perfect customers are. Get out a piece of paper and write at the top “The qualities of my perfect customers are…” and start making a long laundry-type list. Everything you can think of that you like in people you work with/for goes there like personality traits, how they find you, their resources, what they say about you, etc.

Step 2) Write a short statement of what your true inner calling is. This is also the true inner calling of your perfect customers, which you will discover as you begin attracting them. When you are authentic to your true passion and joyfully sharing your soul's calling, then you are ready to attract your heart's desire.

Step 3) Create another long list, answering the question “What do I want my perfect customers to expect from me?” Ultimately the question here is what do you really desire in life, what do you love to do and want people to pay you for. Answering this question will help you to create the business life of your dreams.

Step 4) On the back side of your Step 3 list, answer the question “What am I improving to become more attractive to my perfect customers?” Take all the items from Step 3 that aren't fully realized 100% yet and put these on your Step 4 list. Look at these items now and ask yourself, "Who would I have to be to attract this?"

Step 5) Get out there and share your mission authentically. Now that you are focused on what you want and you have clarified your mission, get the word out about what is important to you. Try creating a ’30 second speech’ for the next Connections meeting that truly reflects your purpose and mission. Use words that mean something important to you and watch as your perfect customers flock to you.

2 comments:

  1. I have just started a new business and the steps that is mention in this article gives me a new outlook on how to attract customers. Way to Go!! and it is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    I am a composer and I have written a number of music tracks based around positive visualization. I wrote them for myself to change my own life and get myself and my family out of the negative hole we were stuck in.

    My visualization are VERY different from the regular wind chimes and flutes they contain rock guitar tracks and they are all short 3 – 6 mins and to the point.

    I don't know about you but I don’t have time to meditate for an hour a day but I can play 3 tracks every morning while I get ready for work.

    You can hear samples on www.quantumcreators.com and purchase tracks for 99 cents

    Let’s move the world to the creative paradigm.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete